|Season 1, Episode 7 (7th overall)|
|Air date||December 6, 1996|
|Written by||Robert Mittenthal, Will McRobb and Chris Viscardi|
|Directed by||Irene Sherman|
|Previous||What the Astronauts Drink!|
|Next||You've Tried The Rest! Now Try The Best!|
|Next||A Little Dab'll Do Ya!|
"KaBlam! Gets Results" ((S1E7), Paramount+ (S1E5)) is the seventh episode from the first season of KaBlam!.
Henry and June Act 1
|Henry opens the comic book before June flies in, showing off her self-defense skills in response to assassins and spies swarming the pages of KaBlam!. Henry, annoyed by this, generates a thought balloon that calls June a "moron" before she destroys it. June wants Henry to portray Loki, archfiend of Norse mythology and archenemy of the mighty Thor. At first he refuses, but her pleading convinces him, as long as they can start the show afterwards. Henry presents an "evil cloak" to June, and she runs away. Before Henry can introduce Sniz and Fondue, he is attacked from above by June who then turns the page.|
Sniz and Fondue
Fondue asks Sniz what movie they should go see next but before Sniz can answer, he sneezes all over Fondue's breakfast. Fondue is not happy his cereal was contaminated, but Sniz pleads that his sneeze is nothing compared to the bacteria and filth Fondue breathes in every second. Fondue then worries he has bugs on him, but Sniz says everyone does because they're microscopic "and nasty." The next morning, Sniz wakes up to find Fondue become a germaphobe and living inside a bubble in his room. He says it "pumps 100% germ-free air, removes all traces of dust and has three premium channels of television," the latter including a free tote bag. Sniz wants and is allowed entry, but has to wear a special suit. As he removes his helmet, a contamination alert sounds and Fondue removes Sniz immediately from the bubble. Sniz is now outside playing in the mud and Fondue reacts negatively. Fondue then plays a game of "Contortion" (parody of Twister) by himself but gets distracted after Sniz is getting an ice cream cone. Fondue is at first in awe before Sniz's ice cream falls apart, but then he scoops the fallen remains back onto the cone and eats it, which disgusts Fondue. Fondue now plays a game of "U-Boat" (parody of Battleship) by himself, but he quickly becomes sad while realizing he is all alone. Sniz is outside playing with a mud lookalike of himself on a seesaw, but he becomes sad too. Fondue then tells Sniz that it's all clear to him now, and he's through being afraid where "in this life, you just gotta dive in head first," but he overshoots the landing and ends up in the town dump.
Henry and June Act 2
|Henry says there's a lesson in Sniz and Fondue for all. June agrees, saying everyone should get their own bubble. She then blows a huge bubble-gum bubble. Henry tries to pop it first by using his finger, then a pencil, but both attempts fail. As a knight struggles to grab a sword in a pedestal, Henry steals it from him and slices up the bubble, before getting caught in it. The knight tries to reclaim the sword before getting stuck in the bubble, as well. June will get Henry out of his sticky situation after turning the page to Action League Now!.|
Action League Now!
At Countertop Fitness Center, the Flesh is getting a workout in. He then smells something good in a lunchbox, deviled eggs. As the Flesh digs in, the Mayor locks him in the lunchbox. The Mayor then reveals a new Roboflesh from a dishwasher. During a parade, the Action League are celebrated for being the best superheroes in the world. Stinky Diver complains that he's missing Baywatch while Meltman says maybe the League showed up a bit early, because there is no one attending the parade. The Mayor summons Roboflesh to stop them in their tracks with a cinder block. Meanwhile, the real Flesh engineers an escape via the lunchbox and is freed after a car hits it. However, he then gets hit by another car. Back at the parade, Roboflesh tosses the cinder block at the League's float, and Thundergirl thinks the Flesh is mad about his year-end bonus, as the Chief suspends him. The real Flesh shows up and engages in a showdown with Roboflesh. As the League ponders which Flesh is the real one, the Chief asks both of them what the organization's password is, them both answering "deviled egg," which is incorrect. The real Flesh and Roboflesh battle in several environments including a barbecue, a cactus and a swimming pool. They finally battle at a blender, with the real Flesh losing strength. Stinky calls both of them "stupid" and the real Flesh reacts, helping the League determine who to eliminate as Stinky uses his spear gun on Roboflesh, who falls into the blender and is cut up. During the parade, the Flesh wonders how the League was able to find out he was the real one, with Stinky saying no one's more dumb than him like it. The Flesh then accidentally knocks Stinky into the street and a car runs him over.
Henry and June Act 3
|Henry tells a joke before noticing June didn't laugh at it, who is actually Robo-June, her robot twin. Henry doesn't believe her, and requests that Robo-June demonstrate some of her superpowers, which she does by shrinking him. June then shows up and Henry, now in the palm of her hand, begs her to go to the next cartoon. He is then accidentally squished by June after she cups her hands together. Robo-June, ordered by June, lasers the page to Life with Loopy.|
Life with Loopy
Larry Cooper, a 12-year-old, introduces himself, his 7-year-old sister Lupicia Cooper (but she goes by "Loopy") and their parents. Larry says Loopy gets some crazy ideas in her head sometimes, especially the week before when their pet goldfish died. Their mother says the goldfish must be flushed down the toilet because that is where "goldfish heaven" is located. For the next few days, Loopy becomes fixated on the subject while Larry and the parents are watching The Charlie Chicken Show on television. Loopy then makes an announcement that she has disguised herself as a goldfish and is going on an expedition to find goldfish heaven, which earns the family's approval. Larry says that when Loopy says she is going to do something, she usually does it, so he figures that someone has to keep an eye on her. Loopy locks the bathroom and Larry sits outside it waiting for her to return. An hour later, Loopy tells all about her journey, swimming for miles down the twisty and turning pipes. The pipe then ends, and she arrives in what she calls the most beautiful place she's ever seen, swimming past thousands of goldfish angels and into a cave where she finds two goldfish conversing, one of them who was Loopy's. He encourages her to leave because he's "having the time of his afterlife." At the end, Loopy and Larry go shopping at Donut Heaven, which Loopy is curious about doughnuts' afterlife. Larry, once again, says his sister gets some crazy ideas in her head sometimes.
Henry and June Act 4
|Within seconds, Henry just goes to the next cartoon, Prometheus and Bob.|
Prometheus and Bob
Prometheus is teaching Bob how to construct a storm shelter. After it is put together, Prometheus tells Bob to crawl into it, but it breaks in half. During a rainstorm, Prometheus puts it back together, but Bob is now more interested in sleeping under Prometheus's spaceship, occupied by the Monkey. Bob kicks the Monkey out who goes into the shelter, scaring Prometheus. As Prometheus creates his own shelter, all three have their own until Bob shows interest in Prometheus's, where he is pushed away, and then enters the Monkey's. The Monkey climbs into Prometheus's spaceship and drives it into the ground, blowing away the other two shelters. The next day after the rainstorm, Prometheus looks at the hole in the ground before being pushed down it by Bob, before the Monkey brings Prometheus and his spaceship back up, just before it explodes. Finally, during another rainstorm, Prometheus, Bob and the Monkey are all taking shelter together under the damaged spaceship.
A dog is sleeping while a puppy tries to get its attention, before the dog farts at it. Then, a puppy annoys a sheep farm but gets bashed by one of the sheep after annoying it enough.
Henry and June Act 5
|Before they bid farewell, Henry and June do a triple top-secret, never-before-seen on basic cable television handshake known as the "Kablamshake."|
Henry and June
Sniz and Fondue
Action League Now!
Life with Loopy
Prometheus and Bob
Lava (Surprising Shorts)
- Sheep farmer
- The Life with Loopy short film in this episode is the pilot.
- The Lava! segment and the Surprising Shorts bit proceeding it were both removed from Nicktoons syndications due to copyright issues. Additionally, this episode was banned for a while in the United States because of the Lava! segment, but that had been lifted. The episode ran internationally without this segment from the get-go.
- This episode contains the longest credits music, even more than that of Season 1 episodes "Your Real Best Friend!" and "All Purpose KaBlam!," about the length of the phonograph playing the show's theme to the end of the credits in "Not Just for People Anymore!."
- This is even longer in international airings as a certain part of the music loops once due to skipping Lava! in the credits, thus giving more time before the KaBlam! logo explodes. These credits can be seen here.
For the Transcript to the Episode, klick here!
For the Gallery to the Episode, klick here!
Henry and June
- Oriental - Bruce Campbell ("And June is...")
- Dramatic Cue (h) - Ronald Hanmer (June thinks there are enemies beyond the pages of KaBlam!)
- Oriental - Bruce Campbell (June thinks Henry should help her)
- Eastern Journey - Jack Beaver, Ronald Hanmer (June tells Henry to pick up an "evil" cloak)
- Skaternity [original music by the Moon Ska Stompers] (June introduces Sniz and Fondue)
- Ska Memorabilia - Jake Burns, Bruce Foxton (June starts chewing bubble gum)
- Sherwood Green (a) - Richard Myhill (boy trying to pull out a sword)
- Grand Opening (b) - Dick Walter (Henry pulls the sword out and pops June's bubble)
- Ska Memorabilia - Jake Burns, Bruce Foxton (Henry covered in bubble gum)
- 2-Tone Army [original music by the Moon Ska Stompers] (upcoming segments)
- 2-Tone Army (Blues Reprise) [original music by the Moon Ska Stompers] (June notices shrunken Henry)
- Skaternity [original music by the Moon Ska Stompers] (June offers RoboJune to go to "Life with Loopy"/"Here's our next cartoon, Prometheus and Bob.")
- 2-Tone Army [original music by the Moon Ska Stompers] ("Not those kind of shorts!")
- Ska Memorabilia - Jake Burns, Bruce Foxton ("Well, that about does it for another show, folks!")
- Take a Bow 2 - David Lindup (Henry introduces the "Kablamshake")
- Pompadour Hop (A) - Steve Goomas (Henry and June do the handshake)
- Skaternity [original music by the Moon Ska Stompers] (ending/credits)
Sniz & Fondue
- Toys for Boys - Boris Schoska (intro/title card)
- Waltzing Flutes - Gerhard Narholz (opening)
- Schulausflug - Gerhard Trede ("What Lives on You")
- Ohrwurm-Musik Nr. 1 - Gerhard Trede ("....and nasty!")
- Schulausflug - Gerhard Trede (Sniz comes across a tube)
- Joy of Living - Siegfried Ulbrich (Fondue's sanitary room)
- Ulk-Fox Nr.2 - Gerhard Trede (Sniz in a tree)
- Sicilienne - Brian Whitehouse (Sniz feels lonely)
- Tijuana Babe - Warren Bennett (Fondue playing a game similar to "Twister")
- Sicilienne - Brian Whitehouse (Sniz and Fondue miss playing with each other)
- Joy of Living - Siegfried Ulbrich ("I'm through being afraid!")
- Zombie Zone - Gregor Narholz (ending)
Action League Now!
- Triumphant Return 1 - Gregor Narholz (opening)
- Harp Gliss 1 - Otto Sieben (The Flesh notices deviled eggs in a lunch box)
- [original music by Nat Kerr and Rick Witkowski] (rest of short)