|Season 4, Episode 11 (48th overall)|
|Air date||May 27, 2000|
|Written by||Will McRobb|
|Directed by||Irene Sherman|
|Previous||Under New Management|
"Just Chillin' " is the 48th episode of KaBlam!. It is the 11th episode of the fourth season, and the series finale.
Henry and June Act 1
|Henry and June, appearing homely, feel that the show is about to be canceled. Eventually, they then decide to make the episode more adventurous to the viewers by getting in a fight with ninjas.|
|Taking the place of a secret top agent who is stuck on the road, Race's mission is to deliver the secret ingredient to the peace offering until the chefs, especially the Boolies, cross between him.|
Henry and June Act 2
|Henry and June fight Oscar-winning actor Jon Voight, disguised as Mr. Foot, on top of a train. Mr. Stockdale then comes in to explain his train obsession and that budget cuts have to be made so that the show remains profitable. He then erases the colors and the animation in the segment.|
Action League Now!
The Chief is cursed by a carnival fortune-teller who he believes is a fraud, causing him to eat unhealthy foods and make him obese. The Chief accidentally then squishes the fortune-teller and Stinky Diver inadvertently reverts him to normal after a fight with The Flesh.
Henry and June Act 3
|Henry and June are now popsicle-stick puppets (filmed in live-action) due to the budget cuts and they can't stand it. Mr. Stockdale tries to heighten their moods by restarting the fight against the ninjas, but June still is annoyed by that.|
Dave, Son of Hercules
|A pre-teen boy named Dave, whose dad is the famous Greek legend Hercules, is embarrassed by his father's destructive antics.|
Henry and June Act 4
|Henry and June are now animated again, as the scenery and colors come back as well, thanks to Mr. Stockdale who says he helped out with the budget. Henry, confused about this, asks if it's because he knows what people want from their television, but Mr. Stockdale disagrees with this, as Henry and June get hit by the train seen earlier.|
- This is the only episode without other regular shorts besides Action League Now! (which were Life with Loopy and Prometheus and Bob at the time).
- Final appearance of Race Rabbit and Action League Now!.
- Due to this being the final episode, it was disapparently cut from Nicktoons Network airings. This problem also appeared on some other Nickelodeon shows where the final episode was either not shown on Nicktoons, or canceled altogether.
- The Dave, Son of Hercules short was created by Mark Marek, animated in the same style as the Henry and June segments.
- Counting Life with Loopy Birthday Gala-Bration and The Henry and June Show, it is the 50th episode in the series – a milestone for a final episode!
- The moves used by Henry and June during the ninja fight are based around moves from the Street Fighter series, like the Hadoken and the Tiger Knee.
- The theater where Henry and June are shown as popsicle figures is a homage to where the show was originally pitched with the name "KaBlam Theater."
- This episode was considered lost media after its final airing in early 2001, but Henry and June segment creator Mark Marek uploaded the episode on his website in December 2015, making it finally seen again.
- Watch Episode: Just Chillin'